New Wash is gentle enough to use every day. Most people use 2 to 3 times a week, but it really depends on your habits or preferences. Just know that New Wash is impossible to overuse, but over time you might need to cleanse less often as your scalp stops over-producing oils in response to the prolonged use of detergents.
Articles in this section
- What is New Wash and how does it work?
- What is the difference between the 3 New Washes?
- How do I use New Wash?
- How often should I use New Wash?
- Will I need conditioner?
- How long will it take for New Wash to work?
- Does New Wash work differently with hard water?
- Is New Wash safe to use with hair extensions?
- Does New Wash remove chlorine?
- Can I get a sample of New Wash?