Use New Wash every time you wash your hair – once a week, every day or three times a day – it is impossible to overuse. Over time you might find that you don’t need to cleanse as much as you used to because your scalp will stop over-producing oils caused by the prolonged use of detergents.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the 3 New Washes?
- Does New Wash work differently with hard water?
- Is New Wash safe to use with hair extensions?
- Swimmers, chlorine and New Wash effectiveness
- Is there a sample size New Wash?
- What is New Wash and how does it work?
- Need help using New Wash?
- How often should I use New Wash?
- Will I need conditioner?
- How long will it take to feel a difference using New Wash?