Good question, many answers. We’re all unique: As when adjusting to a new skincare regimen or diet, some people feel a huge difference immediately, and others less so. Very damaged hair or very irritated scalps may take a while to respond, and overactive oil glands may take time to recalibrate their output. If you fall into the latter categories, it could get worse before it gets better, but it will get better! Be patient, be diligent, and whatever you do, resist your shampoo cravings; suds will set you back to square one.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the 3 New Washes?
- Does New Wash work differently with hard water?
- Is New Wash safe to use with hair extensions?
- Swimmers, chlorine and New Wash effectiveness
- Is there a sample size New Wash?
- What is New Wash and how does it work?
- Need help using New Wash?
- How often should I use New Wash?
- Will I need conditioner?
- How long will it take to feel a difference using New Wash?