New Wash does not contain nuts, wheat or gluten. It does contain tocopherol, an antioxidant ingredient derived from soy, at a very minimal amount.
Articles in this section
- Does New Wash work differently with hard water?
- Is New Wash safe to use with hair extensions?
- Swimmers, chlorine and New Wash effectiveness
- Is there a sample size New Wash?
- What is New Wash and how does it work?
- Need help on how to use New Wash?
- How often should I use New Wash?
- Will I need conditioner?
- How long will it take to feel a difference using New Wash?
- Will New Wash weigh down hair or build up?